facebook    music     moar!

Monday, November 1, 2010

yeaaahhh some shit + dada life!

yeah so this is actually gonna be more of a blog than a website. i REALLY wanted a blog-based website, but i don't really feel like paying lots of money to have other websites embed my blog within my website (which you can find at http://www.djnonsequitur.com, woo!), so i just aborted that mission. aaaaaaaaanyway...i will be posting semi-relevant shit here from time to time, like my new favorite songs.

speaking of those, i'd really like to share with you my favorite song of the week. those of you who are my friend on facebook have already seen me rant about how great this song is. i'm totally obsessed with "unleash the fucking dada" by dada life. the boys had posted a preview of it a few weeks ago, and being that i had JUST seen them at the nocturnal festival and i TOTALLY remembered them playing it, the song really brought back some great memories :D

so here it is in its entirety! go buy it on beatport!

No comments:

Post a Comment