facebook    music     moar!

Friday, October 21, 2011

Audiofunktion "Vintage Funk" Remix/Losing.

Boooo I didn't win The Untz Challenge. Oh well. I guess I'll have to be more excellent next time. Anyway, DJ Denise has notified me that she is setting the date for the release of my remix of Kid Wobble's "Crazy Pillz" soon, and I should know momentarily. Woo! Check it out here:

Kid Wobble - Crazy Pillz (non sequitur Remix) by non sequitur.

I am also working on a remix of "Vintage Funk" by Audiofunktion, featuring my buddy Justin Illusion. Check out the original here:

Vintage Funk by audiofunktion

And you can also check out a preview of my friend Sychosis's remix here:

Audiofunktion-Vintage Funk(Sychosis Remix) Preview by Sychosis

I should have a preview up in a few days. Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment